Igloo Automotive are currently looking for a number of experienced Vehicle Inspectors to work for our client - one of the UK's most respected automotive buisnesses, providing services for new and used vehicles, from vehicle refurbishment and Logistics solutions within the automotive industry.
Our client is currently seeking automotive vehicle inspectors to join their operation near Corby, Northamptonshire.
Salary: £10ph - £12p/h Depending on Experience
Hours: 8am to 6pm - Overtime available
- To report directly to the quality team and inspection supervisor
- To Liaise with the VMS on a daily basis ensuring returned vehicles are processed and achieved lead times.
- To carry out damage assessments on a regular basis
- To ensure all vehicles which need inspections are completed in a timely manner
- To liaise with 3rd parties to arrange the necessary repair methods to be performed
- To upload all data and information from vehicles inspections onto the computer systems,
- Ensure recovery costs for all work performed,
- Inspect brand new/ newly used vehicles for damage
- Prioritise workload and take pro-active steps to ensure all inspections are carried out within the deadlines
- Ensure communications to team members are accurate and timely
- Full driving licence
- Knowledge of vehicle repair methods
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to deadline
- Self motivated
- PC literate - hand held device
To apply or to discuss the role in more detail please contact the Automotive team on 01455891358 and press option 1 or 07809890419.