Transport Coordinator - Nights
Salary: £12.05 rising to £13 after training
Hours: 21:30 till 06:00, but may change due to business needs
Employment Type: On going
Arctics Ltd t/a Igloo are recruiting on behalf of our client who is a leader in the automotive and logistics sector. They specialise in the delivery of automotive products all over the UK and Europe. After securing a new contract they are looking to add a new member of staff into their transport team.
The role is a genuine, fantastic opportunity for any applicant that enjoys the thrill of working within a small team in the transport division.
About the role:
- To plan LGV C+E drivers’ routes and liaise with agency to book drivers
- Plan vehicles to ensure availability for service
- To create accurate reports when required
- Liaising with vehicle repairers for maintenance and defect rectification
- Data input and administration
- Organise paperwork for drivers
- Liaise with HGV drivers throughout the day and keeping clients up to date with deliveries / delays.
The ideal applicant would have:
- A background within the logistics & transport industry
- Knowledge and a clear understanding of driver hours, WTD and EU Regulations
- A good understanding of compliance
- Knowledge of Health & safety
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Will be self-motivated
- A good geographical knowledge of the UK
- A flexible approach to working hours
The shift pattern for this role will be 2130-0600, Monday – Friday. Although for training you will be required to work days until confident with the operation.
The pay will be £12.05 rising to £13 once you go onto the late shift after completing your training
.Please send your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our specialist Transport Recruitment team on 01455891358 opt 2.