Transport - Business Process Improvement / Costings Engineer
Igloo are recruiting for a Business Process Improvement/Costings Engineer on behalf of their client a leading international automotive logistics business.
The role will be based from their 4PL corporate office in Luton.
The main objectives / function of the role are:
- Implement initiatives that will lead to transport cost reductions in partnership with customer’s plants and service providers.
- Grow a sustainable effective process to maintain high quality information and data sharing with customer counterparts.
- Manage a cradle to grave portfolio of projects of various stages (Engineering, Sourcing, and Implementation) to the management and to clients.
- Ensure high quality forecasting from customers data.
- Constant improvement of internal processes.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Analyse business network and supplier footprint.
- Monitor client performance (Trailer utilization, frequencies, etc…) and implement solutions to improve (Cost per unit, Surfaces, Inventory, Load Factor, etc…)
- Monitor data quality of customer’s master data and forecast.
- Track work levels that could affect transport plan.
- Contribute to workshops nationwide.
We are seeking the successful candidate to be in place just before Christmas or as close to the date as possible.
Please send us a copy of your CV, or call Chris or Olly at Igloo on 01455891358 and press Option 1 for more details and to be sent an in depth positon description