Salary: £12.00 - £15.00 ph
Hours: 07:00am – 05:00pm
Arctics Ltd t/a Igloo are recruiting on behalf of our client who is a leading finished vehicle logistics company with locations across the UK who specialise in new and used vehicle preparation, logistics and secure storage to the automotive industry. They are currently seeking a Panel Beaters to join their team in Rochester, Kent.
As a Panel Beater your duties will include:
- Repair and replace body components to damaged vehicles to pre-accident condition and to manufacturer's standards
- Use specialist body repair equipment including MIG and Tig Welders, Jigs, Filler etc
You must be able to:
- Plan your workload effectively to ensure vehicles are ready to agreed timescales
- Work skilfully and safely under pressure
- Carry out work in accordance with manufacturers specification
- Work as part of a team as well as on your own initiative with minimal supervision
- Be flexible in your approach; and Continually work to high standards with customer satisfaction in mind.
- Have a Minimum of 2 years’ experience
To apply or to discuss the role in more detail please contact the automotive team on 01455 891358 Opt 1