HGV Class 1 HAZMAT Trained
Igloo are looking for Class 1 drivers who are HAZMAT trained for a client of ours based in Luton.
This role includes pulling back the curtains of vehicles, transporting mainly automotive products around the UK.
You may also be transporting some dangerous goods such as engine oil, car batteries and air bags. All of the products will be in limited quantities.
What we can offer:
- Good pay rates
- Mainly afternoon and nightshifts available
- Monday to Friday or odd days
- Support and help from our consultants
- Minimum 8 Hours
- Overtime rate
What kind of person we are looking for:
To be successful you must meet the following criteria
- Full UK C+E licence for 2 or more years, due to insurance reasons
- No more the 6 Points for minor offenses
- Hold a Drivers CPC and Digi Card
- Fluent in English as communication is key
- Good Geographic knowledge of the UK
- A positive can do attitude
If you are interested in the position, please give us a call on 01455891358 and speak to the transport team or submit your CV by clicking the submit button or alternatively text “HGV HAZ” to 07920499699 and we will call you back.