Employment Type: On going work
Arctics Ltd t/a Igloo are recruiting on behalf of our client who is a leading finished vehicle logistics company with locations across the UK who specialise in new and used vehicle logistics and secure storage to the automotive industry. They are currently seeking a distribution assistant for one of there main sites based in Coventry.
- Assist with any vehicle orders and registration queries raised by the Dealer Network
- Manage and control stock ordering. Matching Dealer orders and stock maintenance for vehicles
- Monitor the transfer of vehicles between dealerships by using an inhouse system
- Maintain and manage the damage process and stick to the companied damage procedure
- Help the Fleet Department in identifying and reserving vehicles
- Monitor and ensure Dealer compliance are dealt with
- Ad hoc administration duties as and when required
This is a customer facing role, and you will be dealing with sales team from dealerships, managers at distribution centres and internal customers.
You will be working within a busy office environment with a constant flow of incoming and outgoing enquiries via phone, email and internal system as well as regular routine administrative tasks.
Essential qualities and requirements:
- Comfortable Woking in a busy head office environment
- Good communicator, as communication is key within this role
- Proactive and can think on their feet
If you feel you are the right person for the job, please send your CV to email@example.com