Classic Car Mechanic
Hours: Monday-Friday 0830-1730
Employment Type: Permanent
Igloo Automotive are currently looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Vehicle Mechanic with a passion for Classic Cars. Our client is a highly reputable and established family-run business. You will be working within a team of 5 mechanics in their Bromsgrove based workshop on a range of both vintage and modern British sports cars.
In this position, your duties will include, (but are not limited to) the following:
- To service and repair a wide range of Lotus sports cars
- Cambelt changes – particularly on the K Series Power Engines
- Setting and replacing carburettors and points – “old school” mechanics
Essential qualities and requirements:
The successful candidate will ideally be Level 3 qualified, however experience of working with classic cars is essential. We are looking for automotive enthusiasts, with a passion for classic cars.
In return, you can expect:
- A relaxed and friendly working team atmosphere.
- To receive over 40 years of industry knowledge and expertise
- Onsite staff parking
- The Friday afternoon “Mandatory” social
To apply or to discuss the role in more detail please contact Automotive Office on 01455891358 and press option 1 or 07809890419.