Automotive Operations Manager (De-Fleet)
Igloo are seeking an Automotive Operations Manager for an automotive logistics business based in Northamptonshire. The role will be overseeing a multi-disciplined bodyshop and the incumbent will be responsible for P&L and working to KPI’s. The company deliver a variety services to manufacturer standards.
There is a fantastic package on offer for this position including a company car and additional benefits if you are interested please contact igloo for a full briefing on the role, the company and the package on offer.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Overseeing a team of over 50+ skilled automotive staff.
- Managing the day to day running of all Body shop operations;
- Ensuring a positive team environment to ensure meeting KPI’s;
- Responsible for overseeing all quality matters, with a strong focus on customer satisfaction;
- Represent the company as the face to the customer dealing with requests and queries to ensure total client satisfaction;
- Managing the Paint & Body Centre to ensure industry-leading standards, process efficiency and cost effectiveness;
- Maintaining high levels of efficiency to drive down costs;
- Ensuring all Health and Safety requirements are followed throughout the course of the day;
- Carrying out staff training and dealing with day to day staff issues e.g. carrying out sickness absence return to work interviews and performance reviews;
- Ensuring good levels of communication at all times with both internal employees and external clients.
- Working on a rotating shift basis with other supervisors (including Saturday mornings but not nights), with the opportunity for overtime available.
- Proven supervisory/management experience in a target driven environment;
- Previous experience in the automotive sector desirable but not essential;
- Experience of dealing with day to day HR/staff issues;
- A good communicator;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to organise work effectively;
- Good attention to detail;
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office word-processing and spreadsheet packages;
- Ability to compile management reports that include financial information;
- Strong customer focus;
- Self-managed and motivated.
Please send us your CV and we will contact you, or you can call Olly at Igloo directly on 01455891358 or on 07917766357 for a full briefing on the role on offer, the company and the excellent remuneration package.