Igloo are looking for 4 ADR / HAZMAT Class 1 drivers who have for a client of ours based in Luton. This is due to them winning a new contract and rapidly expanding.
The role will be to transport automotive products throughout the UK. You may also be transporting some dangerous goods such as engine oil, car batteries and air bags, but all the products will be in limited quantities.
You will be required to pull back the curtains on your trailer, but there is no handballing involved.
What we can offer:
- Good pay rates
- Mainly afternoon and nightshifts available
- Monday to Friday or odd days
- Support and help from our consultants
- Minimum 8 Hours
- Overtime rate
What kind of person we are looking for?
To be successful you must meet the following criteria
- Full UK C+E licence for 2 or more years, due to insurance reasons
- No more the 6 Points for minor offenses
- Hold a Drivers CPC and Digi Card
- Fluent in English as communication is key
- Good Geographic knowledge of the UK
- Be able to manager your working and driving time correctly
- Hold a ADR Card or have completed a HAZMAT Course.
If you are interested in the position, please click on the apply button and submit your CV.