Accreditation and Memberships
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), igloo is committed to upholding the high standards of best recruitment practice.
All members of the REC are under a professional obligation to observe the highest principles of ethics, equity, integrity, professional conduct and fair practice.
The REC has 10 binding principles that each member must uphold:
- Respect for Laws
- Respect for Honesty and Transparency
- Respect for Work Relationships
- Respect for Diversity
- Respect for Safety
- Respect for Professional Knowledge
- Respect for Certainty of Engagement
- Respect for Prompt and Accurate Payment
- Respect for Ethical International Recruitment
- Respect for Confidentiality and Privacy
Full details of the REC code of practice can be found at www.rec.uk.com
igloo’s systems and processes recently passed a comprehensive inspection by the REC Assessment Team with flying colours.